If you love meat like I do then this is an article for you.
The Gold Coast Foods shop in Labone, just opened their grilling service on Monday 14th November 2016.
They are situated on the Ndabaningi Sithole road. The same road as Bosphorus restaurant, Zenith bank, UBA, Labone Coffe shop and Cupcake Boutique.
The Gold Coast Foods shop in Labone is not new. They have just expanded their range of services and I believe it’s a great idea.
I first noticed them on Monday as I drove around Labone. As a meat lover, nothing peaks my attention like two black grills on a street side. I knew that grilled meat was on the menu but I was so busy that afternoon that I couldn’t stop by.
I was hungry that very evening so drove over to find out more about the service. Here are the details:
- Jerk Pork and chicken is available. Chicken has the option of wings or thighs.
- A meal is 20 GHC which includes the meat of your choice with a side of either fried rice, kenkey or yam chips.
- If you just want the meat that’s 15 GHC and an extra side is just 5 GHC.
- The meals are packed in microwaveable takeaway packs and your choice of pepper sauce from the company’s signature sauces.
- They open from 12 PM to 7 PM, Monday – Saturday. (I was there after 7 PM and they were still open)
I have tried both their chicken and pork and both are good. Though I am a pork guy, the chicken they do is soft on the bone and well spiced so will be taking that again on my next visit.
So if you are looking for a meal and love meat, I urge you to give The Gold Coast Foods a try. It’s worth it and you will be back for more.
(I came back the next day)
Contact The Gold Coast Foods, Labone on 0303933903.
So when are you visiting The Gold Coast Foods, Labone ? Let me know when you do.
Stay winning and keep it One HONDRED!